Community Organization/Non-Profit of the Year
COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION / NON-PROFIT OF THE YEAR AWARD – This award recognizes a community organization that has made a significant contribution to the overall health and livability of the Downingtown-Thorndale area and its citizens.
- Organization that makes a significant impact that improves the economic, health, educational or financial health in our community.
- Impacts people through enabling and empowering individuals to improve their knowledge and skills toward a greater quality of life.
- Including, but not limited to - benefits the underserved, underrepresented or disaffected members of the community, including children, seniors, those in poverty, and animal welfare.
- Has a record of high quality treatment of employees and members of the public.
- The Committee shall meet and review all nominations, and may select the recipient.
- All discussions of this Committee are to be strictly confidential.
- The deadline for the Community Organization/Non-Profit of the Year Award nomination applications to be submitted to the Chamber of Commerce is March 20, 2020.
- The Business of the Year Award will be presented at the 75th Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner on Thursday, April 30, 2020, 5:00 p.m. at the Downingtown Country Club. For tickets and additional information visit www.dtrcc.com or contact the Chamber office at 610-269-1523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.