Outstanding Business of the Year
OUTSTANDING BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD – Recognizes businesses in the Downingtown-Thorndale area for noteworthy accomplishments, long standing contribution to the community, and significant community service efforts.
- The nominees will have a major and visible contribution that reflects commercial growth and achievement, innovation, creativity or community involvement.
- Displays business leadership and contributes to the quality of life in the Downingtown-Thorndale area.
- Inspires others to better serve our community.
- The Committee shall meet and review all nominations, and select the recipient.
- Demonstrated ability to take charge by creating, developing or supporting a program, project, or activity that impacts our community.
- All discussions of this Committee are to be strictly confidential.
- The deadline for Business of the Year Award nomination applications to be submitted to the Chamber of Commerce is March 20, 2020.
- The Business of the Year Award will be presented at the 75th Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner on Thursday, April 30, 2020, 5:00 p.m. at the Downingtown Country Club. For tickets and additional information visit www.dtrcc.com or contact the Chamber office at 610-269-1523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.